Preclinical PET-MRI Platform
A platform for radiolabelling and preclinical molecular imaging at Uppsala University.
Welcome to PPP
A Platform at Uppsala University for radiolabelling and preclinical Molecular Imaging
Positron Emission Tomography (PET) and Single Photon Emission Tomography (SPECT) are emerging methodologies in the field of molecular imaging. At the platform we bridge the gap between basic research in medicinal chemistry and clinical application of molecular imaging with PET, SPECT, MRI and CT. We develop tracers for preclinical validation using state-of-the-art in vivo and in vitro methodologies. Our small animal scanners are PET-MRI, SPECT-CT and PET-SPECT-CT. We also have access to a clinical PET-CT and PET-MRI scanners in collaboration with Uppsala Accademical Hospital.
- Record-breaking interest in SweDeliver summer internships 2023-03-17
- Apply now for a SweDeliver Summer internship 2023 2023-01-23
- Agnes Morén and Samia Mohammed receive awards for Degree projects 2023-01-18
- Student symposium with significant scientific breadth 2023-01-16
- Alla Farmaceuters Hus new arena for Sweden's pharmaceutical experts 2022-11-09
- Research track Neuroscience preparing for increased collaboration 2022-11-03
- Lifelong learning and Mental health in focus at well-attended GU Days 2022-08-25
- Meet the managers of the Faculty's new Degree Program Committees 2022-06-30
- They won the Pharmaceutical Student Union's Pedagogical awards 2022 2022-06-15
- Malin Aschan Eriksson winner of the Per Manell award 2022-06-07
Velikyan, Irina; Bossart, Martin; Haack, Torsten; Laitinen, Iina; Estrada, Sergio; Johansson, Lars; Pierrou, Stefan; Wagner, Michael; Eriksson, Olof
Imaging of the Glucose-Dependent Insulinotropic Polypeptide Receptor Using a Novel Radiolabeled Peptide Rationally Designed Based on Endogenous GIP and Synthetic Exendin-4 Sequences
Geissel, Felix J.; Platania, Varvara; De Berardinis, Niccoló; Skjöldebrand, Charlotte; Belibasakis, Georgios N.; Persson, Cecilia; Hulsart-Billström, Gry; Chatzinikolaidou, Maria; Sotiriou, Georgios A.
Nanostructured Ag-Bioglass Implant Coatings with Antibacterial and Osteogenic Activity
Wall, Anders; Roslin, Sara; Borg, Beatrice; McDermott, Simon; Walele, Tanvir; Nahde, Thomas; O'Connell, Grant; Thompson, Joseph; Lubberink, Mark; Antoni, Gunnar
E-Cigarette Aerosol Deposition and Disposition of [C-11]Nicotine Using Positron Emission Tomography: A Comparison of Nicotine Uptake in Lungs and Brain Using Two Different Nicotine Formulations
Puuvuori, Emmi; Chiodaroli, Elena; Estrada, Sergio; Cheung, Pierre; Lubenow, Norbert; Sigfridsson, Jonathan; Romelin, Hampus; Ingvast, Sofie; Elgland, Mathias; Liggieri, Francesco; Korsgren, Olle; Perchiazzi, Gaetano; Eriksson, Olof; Antoni, Gunnar
PET imaging of neutrophil elastase with 11C-GW457427 in Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome in pigs
Wechalekar, Ashutosh; Antoni, Gunnar; Al Azzam, Wasfi; Bergstrom, Mats; Biswas, Swethajit; Chen, Chao; Cheriyan, Joseph; Cleveland, Matthew; Cookson, Louise; Galette, Paul; Janiczek, Robert L.; Kwong, Raymond Y.; Lukas, Mary Ann; Millns, Helen; Richards, Duncan; Schneider, Ian; Solomon, Scott D.; Sörensen, Jens; Storey, James; Thompson, Douglas; van Dongen, Guus; Vugts, Danielle J.; Wall, Anders; Wikström, Gerhard; Falk, Rodney H.
Pharmacodynamic evaluation and safety assessment of treatment with antibodies to serum amyloid P component in patients with cardiac amyloidosis: an open-label Phase 2 study and an adjunctive immuno-PET imaging study
PPP is a SciLifeLab pilot facility for radiolabelling and preclinical imaging with PET, SPECT, CT and MRI.