Welcome to PPP
A Platform at Uppsala University for radiolabelling and preclinical Molecular Imaging
Positron Emission Tomography (PET) and Single Photon Emission Tomography (SPECT) are emerging methodologies in the field of molecular imaging. At the platform we bridge the gap between basic research in medicinal chemistry and clinical application of molecular imaging with PET, SPECT, MRI and CT. We develop tracers for preclinical validation using state-of-the-art in vivo and in vitro methodologies. Our small animal scanners are PET-MRI, SPECT-CT and PET-SPECT-CT. We also have access to a clinical PET-CT and PET-MRI scanners in collaboration with Uppsala Accademical Hospital.
- “My Erasmus term at the Faculty of Pharmacy was simply the best” 2023-10-03
- Four thumbs up for SweDeliver summer internship at AstraZeneca 2023-09-20
- SweDeliver's summer internships adding value to all parties 2023-09-08
- Birgitta Hellsing wins the Pharmaceutical Student Union's Pedagogical Award 2023 2023-06-01
- Record-breaking interest in SweDeliver summer internships 2023-03-17
- Apply now for a SweDeliver Summer internship 2023 2023-01-23
- Agnes Morén and Samia Mohammed receive awards for Degree projects 2023-01-18
- Student symposium with significant scientific breadth 2023-01-16
- Alla Farmaceuters Hus new arena for Sweden's pharmaceutical experts 2022-11-09
- Research track Neuroscience preparing for increased collaboration 2022-11-03
Velikyan, Irina; Bossart, Martin; Haack, Torsten; Laitinen, Iina; Estrada, Sergio; Johansson, Lars; Pierrou, Stefan; Wagner, Michael; Eriksson, Olof
Imaging of the Glucose-Dependent Insulinotropic Polypeptide Receptor Using a Novel Radiolabeled Peptide Rationally Designed Based on Endogenous GIP and Synthetic Exendin-4 Sequences
Geissel, Felix J.; Platania, Varvara; De Berardinis, Niccoló; Skjöldebrand, Charlotte; Belibasakis, Georgios N.; Persson, Cecilia; Hulsart-Billström, Gry; Chatzinikolaidou, Maria; Sotiriou, Georgios A.
Nanostructured Ag-Bioglass Implant Coatings with Antibacterial and Osteogenic Activity
Puuvuori, Emmi; Chiodaroli, Elena; Estrada, Sergio; Cheung, Pierre; Lubenow, Norbert; Sigfridsson, Jonathan; Romelin, Hampus; Ingvast, Sofie; Elgland, Mathias; Liggieri, Francesco; Korsgren, Olle; Perchiazzi, Gaetano; Eriksson, Olof; Antoni, Gunnar
PET imaging of neutrophil elastase with 11C-GW457427 in Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome in pigs
Xiong, Mengfei; Roshanbin, Sahar; Sehlin, Dag; Hansen, Hanne D.; Knudsen, Gitte M.; Rokka, Johanna; Eriksson, Jonas; Syvänen, Stina
Synaptic density in aging mice measured by [18F]SynVesT-1 PET
Wall, Anders; Roslin, Sara; Borg, Beatrice; McDermott, Simon; Walele, Tanvir; Nahde, Thomas; O'Connell, Grant; Thompson, Joseph; Lubberink, Mark; Antoni, Gunnar
E-Cigarette Aerosol Deposition and Disposition of [C-11]Nicotine Using Positron Emission Tomography: A Comparison of Nicotine Uptake in Lungs and Brain Using Two Different Nicotine Formulations
PPP is a SciLifeLab pilot facility for radiolabelling and preclinical imaging with PET, SPECT, CT and MRI.