News from the faculty
- Follow the Faculty of Pharmacy's Graduation Ceremony online 2021-09-23
- Researcher profile: Mats Karlsson creates his own scientific arena 2021-09-20
- ULLA21 a new successful chapter in the network annals 2021-09-20
- Where are we heading • Pharmaceutical future explorations with Dag Larsson, Lif 2021-09-17
- MSI Lab Per Andrén joins SciLifeLab Spatial Omics 2021-09-16
Our faculty in the media
Application open now
Choose from more than 60 freestanding courses.
21 October at 12.00
Insights from the Summer 2021 internship students
MSI Lab Per Andrén
New national resource Spatial Omics unites leading labs
Where are we heading?
Dag Larsson, Lif
How is the Swedish pharmaceutical sector doing?
Frontline research. First rate education.
Our Faculty of Pharmacy, which is Sweden’s only, conducts research and education in the field of pharmaceuticals. Our expertise includes chemistry, life sciences, pharmacy, clinical research and social aspects of pharmaceuticals. We have a well established network with nine partner universities in Europe and collaborate with industrial partners around the world.
Our education is well integrated with our research. At the Biomedical Centre, we train a new generation of pharmacists, receptionists and civil engineers in chemical engineering with a focus on pharmaceuticals.