News from the faculty
- Apply now for the Swedish Pharmaceutical Society scholarships 2020-12-03
- Be a winner in this year's X-mas gift competition 2020-11-26
- Ebba Bergman and Phil Harrison win the Adipocyte Cell Imaging Challenge 2020-11-23
- New research raises hope of curing Alzheimer's disease 2020-11-23
- Here, pharmaceutical experts are educated to make Swedish healthcare even more efficient 2020-11-20
Our faculty in the media
Application open now
New scholarships for conferences, courses and summer research.
Online 1–6 March
Researchers at the Faculty of Pharmacy – Register now
New results raises hope of curing Alzheimer's disease
At the Spotify Lab
Sounds of the season
Add your favourite X-mas songs & start makin' spirits bright!
Frontline research. First rate education.
Our Faculty of Pharmacy, which is Sweden’s only, conducts research and education in the field of pharmaceuticals. Our expertise includes chemistry, life sciences, pharmacy, clinical research and social aspects of pharmaceuticals. We have a well established network with nine partner universities in Europe and collaborate with industrial partners around the world.
Our education is well integrated with our research. At the Biomedical Centre, we train a new generation of pharmacists, receptionists and civil engineers in chemical engineering with a focus on pharmaceuticals.