Current at the Faculty of Pharmacy. Sweden's only. Since 1968.
News from the faculty
- Successful premiere for the Bachelor of Science Programme in Pharmacy student symposium 2023-03-22
- They search the medicine cabinet for new tools against rare diseases 2023-03-14
- Drug dependence course mixes pills with digital (bad)habits 2023-03-14
- Researchers in focus: Ellen Bruntzell wants to increase our knowledge of peptide drugs 2023-03-14
- 3D printers adapting drugs for seriously ill children 2023-03-13
Our faculty in the media
Phd Student Profile
Aiming to increase our knowledge of peptide drugs
U-FOLD Grand Seminar
Tuesday 2 maj, kl. 09.00
Restart The Future • Uppsala Universitety Main Auditorium
At Lab Bergström
3D printers adapting drugs for seriously ill children
MSI workshop 2023
UKK • 27–29 March
Regional Mass Spectrometry Imaging Spring Workshop
Frontline research. First rate education.
Our Faculty of Pharmacy, which is Sweden’s only, conducts research and education in the field of pharmaceuticals. Our expertise includes chemistry, life sciences, pharmacy, clinical research and social aspects of pharmaceuticals. We have a well established network with nine partner universities in Europe and collaborate with industrial partners around the world.
Our education is well integrated with our research. At the Biomedical Centre, we train a new generation of pharmacists, receptionists and civil engineers in chemical engineering with a focus on pharmaceuticals.