News from the faculty
- Marcus Wanselius: "I enjoy going to work every single day" 2023-09-27
- Many small pharmaceutical experts at SciFest 2023 2023-09-23
- Appreciated meeting across generations when Julius Swanlund's family visited the Faculty of Pharmacy 2023-09-22
- Four thumbs up for SweDeliver summer internship at AstraZeneca 2023-09-20
- ENABLE-2 expanding its project portfolio with two new programmes 2023-09-19
Our faculty in the media
- Sömnforskare varnar för tejpad mun 2023-09-22
- Farmaceuter viktig resurs i slutenvård 2023-09-20
- Beroende med Sanna Lundell: David rökte cannabis, var påtänd hela tiden i skolan 2023-09-14
- Alkoholforskaren: skärpta råd går inte till botten med problemet 2023-09-12
- Narkotikan och arvsynden – familjen och medberoendet 2023-09-12
"I enjoy going to work every single day"
Our New Professors
Maria Kjellsson & Sara Mangsbo at the Department of Pharmacy
Two New Programmes
"Raising our international presence to another level"
Faculty of Pharmacy
The Movie • Streaming now
Can you invent new drugs and be a pop star at the same time?
Frontline research. First rate education.
Our Faculty of Pharmacy, which is Sweden’s only, conducts research and education in the field of pharmaceuticals. Our expertise includes chemistry, life sciences, pharmacy, clinical research and social aspects of pharmaceuticals. We have a well established network with nine partner universities in Europe and collaborate with industrial partners around the world.
Our education is well integrated with our research. At the Biomedical Centre, we train a new generation of pharmacists, receptionists and civil engineers in chemical engineering with a focus on pharmaceuticals.