News from the faculty
- Winter mingling with alumni & future pharmaceutical experts 2023-12-08
- Get Lucky in The Faculty X-mas Gift Competition 2023 2023-12-08
- Bedtime talk • New film focuses on women's sleep 2023-12-07
- Win a signed copy of children's book När hjärnan blir sjuk 2023-12-07
- New children’s book tells what happens when the brain gets sick 2023-12-07
Our faculty in the media
- Finns en mur mellan partyknarkare och beroende? 2023-12-06
- Åtta av tio som jobbar på apotek kallar besökarna för kunder 2023-12-05
- Skilsmässan som räddar äktenskap – därför kan separata sovrum göra dig mer attraktiv 2023-11-22
- Så fyller du din natt med god sömn 2023-11-13
- Sluta med sömnmedel – många gör vanligt fel 2023-11-11
New children’s book
When the brain gets sick
"We aim to de-dramatize and stimulate the children's curiosity"
Christmas gift '23
...and it's free of charge
The Sleep Expert recommends: From Junior to great granny
9–10 January 2024
Registration & Abstract submission to NSSM–2024 is now open
Faculty of Pharmacy
The Movie • Streaming now
Can you invent new drugs and be a pop star at the same time?
Frontline research. First rate education.
Our Faculty of Pharmacy, which is Sweden’s only, conducts research and education in the field of pharmaceuticals. Our expertise includes chemistry, life sciences, pharmacy, clinical research and social aspects of pharmaceuticals. We have a well established network with nine partner universities in Europe and collaborate with industrial partners around the world.
Our education is well integrated with our research. At the Biomedical Centre, we train a new generation of pharmacists, receptionists and civil engineers in chemical engineering with a focus on pharmaceuticals.