News from the faculty
- Frontline researchers to Uppsala for international MSI workshop 2023-01-30
- New method for peptide separation attracts international interest 2023-01-25
- Apply now for a SweDeliver Summer internship 2023 2023-01-23
- ENABLE-2 Open Call raising international interest 2023-01-19
- Agnes Morén and Samia Mohammed receive awards for Degree projects 2023-01-17
Our faculty in the media
- Därför kan separata sovrum vara bra för din relation: "En fördel" 2023-01-19
- Frågor om läkemedel och miljö viktiga under 2022 2023-01-02
- Uppsalaforskare: Därför gör sömnbrist dig hungrig 2023-01-02
- Universitetet ska utbilda sin personal i psykisk hälsa 2022-12-23
- Uppsala universitet utbildar personal om psykisk ohälsa 2022-12-22
MSI workshop 2023
UKK • 27–29 March
Regional Mass Spectrometry Imaging Spring Workshop
Filming at Pharmen
6 february, kl. 15.00
Join the cast of Faculty of Pharmacy • The Movie
Winner of Medical officer of health Per Manell’s Prize 2023
INTERNSHIP 23 • APPLY NOW!
Six week research internship with one of our industrial partners
Frontline research. First rate education.
Our Faculty of Pharmacy, which is Sweden’s only, conducts research and education in the field of pharmaceuticals. Our expertise includes chemistry, life sciences, pharmacy, clinical research and social aspects of pharmaceuticals. We have a well established network with nine partner universities in Europe and collaborate with industrial partners around the world.
Our education is well integrated with our research. At the Biomedical Centre, we train a new generation of pharmacists, receptionists and civil engineers in chemical engineering with a focus on pharmaceuticals.