After you submit your EoI to ENABLE-2
All EoI’s will be sent to two independent external evaluators with expertise in antibacterial drug discovery and development. Please note that the ENABLE-2 programme is currently full. Future calls will be announced on this webpage, check in regularly for updates.
- Programmes that are missing data that is deemed essential to assessment of their potential will be advised on which data should be obtained before a potential resubmission.
- For programmes that are missing too much data to assess the potential of the programme, they will be advised on data that they should obtain for a potential resubmission.
- Programmes that are deemed to be out of scope (i.e. not direct acting, no potential for systemic activity, not targeting the key pathogens) will be rejected.
FOR EOIS INVITED FURTHER
- The programme owner will have a conference call or webinar with key people from the management team, to discuss details of their programme (based on feedback from the external evaluators) and to introduce the ENABLE-2 project and resources in more detail.
- The programme owner will be informed about the Project Agreement that ENABLE-2 has with all partners, allowing the potential partner to understand the full legal basis for joining the ENABLE-2 platform.
Preparing for evaluation by the Portfolio Management Committee (PMC)
- PMC is the independent committee of experts that reviews all programmes for entry to ENABLE-2.
- The PMC meets every four months and evaluates all new applications at the EoI stage as well as reviewing all ongoing programmes in ENABLE-2.
- All accepted programmes will be reviewed at each PMC meeting where decisions of continuation or termination of support will be made.
- The programme owner will at these meetings, via a video call, present a detailed overview of their respective programme, including a slide set of data which the PMC have received one week previously. This slide set will follow a data template provided by ENABLE-2.
Follow up after evaluation by PMC
- All programmes evaluated by the PMC will be given scientific feedback.
Follow up after acceptance into ENABLE-2
- A programme accepted by the PMC will work closely with the ENABLE-2 management team to draw up a detailed description of work (DoW), defining activities, goals as well as resources and partners available from the ENABLE-2 platform. The hit owner is expected, based on their own funding, to co-lead their programme and to continue working on tasks within their area of expertise.
Anders Karlén, Coordinator, Professor
Uppsala University (SE)
firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 (0)70-167 9177