After you submit your EoI to ENABLE-2
All EoIs will be sent to two independent external evaluators with expertise in antibacterial drug discovery and development.
- Programmes that are deemed to be out of scope (i.e. not direct acting, no potential for systemic activity, not targeting the key pathogens) will be rejected.
FOR EOIs INVITED FURTHER
- The programme owner will have a conference call or webinar with key people from the management team, to discuss details of their programme (based on feedback from the external evaluators) and to introduce the ENABLE-2 project and resources in more detail.
Preparing for evaluation by the Portfolio Management Committee (PMC)
- PMC is the independent committee of experts that reviews all programmes for entry to ENABLE-2.
- The PMC meets every four months and evaluates all new applications at the EoI stage as well as reviewing all ongoing programmes in ENABLE-2.
- All accepted programmes will be reviewed at each PMC meeting where decisions of continuation or termination of support will be made.
- The programme owner will at these meetings, via a video call, present a detailed overview of their respective programme, including a slide set of data which the PMC have received one week previously. This slide set will follow a data template provided by ENABLE-2.
Follow up after evaluation by PMC
- All programmes evaluated by the PMC will be given scientific feedback.
Follow up after acceptance into ENABLE-2
- A programme accepted by the PMC will work closely with the ENABLE-2 management team to draw up a detailed description of work (DoW), defining activities, goals as well as resources and partners available from the ENABLE-2 platform. The hit owner is expected, based on their own funding, to lead their programme and to continue working on tasks within their area of expertise.
Anders Karlén, Coordinator, Professor
Uppsala University (SE)
email@example.com, +46 (0)70-167 9177