Supporting the early stages of discovery and development of new antibiotics
News & In Media
- ENABLE-2 Open Call raising international interest 2023-01-18
- Läkemedelsvärlden: Enable-2 får fortsatt finansiering 2023 2022-12-20
- Anders Karlén in Lif podcast: Antibiotic resistance - the silent pandemic 2022-12-19
- The Swedish Research Council invests SEK 25 million in ENABLE-2 2022-12-13
- ENABLE-2 partner Uppsala University publishes patent application 2022-12-05
What we can do for you
Welcome to an antibacterial drug discovery platform
Apply to ENABLE-2
This is how you do it
Template, Instructions och After you submit your application
Welcome to ENABLE-2
ENABLE-2 is an antibacterial drug discovery platform with focus on the early stages of antibiotic discovery and development. Supporting the development of direct acting systemic antibacterial compounds, we ensure that there is a complete global development pipeline for new antibiotics.
ENABLE-2 is based on learnings from ENABLE (Innovative Medicines Initiative) and supported by the Swedish Research Council and the National Research Programme on Antibiotic Resistance.