News & In Media
- ENABLE-2 partner Uppsala University publishes patent application 2022-12-05
- Anders Karlén guest in Forskarpodden: The Fight Against Antibiotic Resistance 2022-11-22
- Akut behov av breda lösningar mot antibiotikaresistens 2022-11-16
- Luke Odell promoted to Professor of Medicinal Chemistry 2022-11-14
- ENABLE-2 has accepted a new program from Thioredoxin Systems AB 2022-09-30
Ready 2 Launch?
What we can do for you
A complete global development pipeline for new antibiotics
Apply to ENABLE-2
This is how you do it
Template, Instructions och After you submit your application
Welcome to ENABLE-2
ENABLE-2 is an antibacterial drug discovery platform with focus on the early stages of antibiotic discovery and development. Supporting the development of direct acting systemic antibacterial compounds, we ensure that there is a complete global development pipeline for new antibiotics.
Our platform, gathering together an international team of experienced scientists, is open to Swedish academia and, through support from Vinnova, to SMEs. In March 2022 we launched with four promising projects in the pursuit of new antibiotics.