News from our admissions
- Alla Farmaceuters Hus new arena for Sweden's pharmaceutical experts 2022-11-09
- Research track Neuroscience preparing for increased collaboration 2022-11-03
- Lifelong learning and Mental health in focus at well-attended GU Days 2022-08-25
- Meet the managers of the Faculty's new Degree Program Committees 2022-06-30
- They won the Pharmaceutical Student Union's Pedagogical awards 2022 2022-06-15
New internal training
Mental Health First Aid
"A very valuable initiative by the Disciplinary Domain"
Alla Farmaceuters Hus
Welcome to a new arena for Sweden's pharmaceutical experts
The Department of Medicinal Chemistry and the Faculty of Pharmacy currently educates more than 1,100 students. With the ambition of giving each student a first-rate education, we recently revised our Master and Bachelor of Science Programmes and we welcome more and more students to our wide range of Master's programmes. This year we are also launching several new courses to meet the need for future competences.
In 2021 we climbed to number 37 in the field in Pharmacy & Pharmacology at the QS World University Rankings. This recognition makes us proud but certainly not satisfied as we continue to develop our operations following a clear vision: to contribute to a better world.