News from our admissions
- “My Erasmus term at the Faculty of Pharmacy was simply the best” 2023-10-03
- Four thumbs up for SweDeliver summer internship at AstraZeneca 2023-09-20
- SweDeliver's summer internships adding value to all parties 2023-09-08
- Birgitta Hellsing wins the Pharmaceutical Student Union's Pedagogical Award 2023 2023-06-01
- Record-breaking interest in SweDeliver summer internships 2023-03-17
Greetings from Munich
“My Erasmus term at the Faculty of Pharmacy was simply the best”
At a molecular level
Explore the first steps towards the drugs of the future
The Department of Medicinal Chemistry and the Faculty of Pharmacy currently educates more than 1,100 students. With the ambition of giving each student a first-rate education, we recently revised our Master and Bachelor of Science Programmes and we welcome more and more students to our wide range of Master's programmes. This year we are also launching several new courses to meet the need for future competences.
In 2021 we climbed to number 37 in the field in Pharmacy & Pharmacology at the QS World University Rankings. This recognition makes us proud but certainly not satisfied as we continue to develop our operations following a clear vision: to contribute to a better world.