News from our admissions
- Follow the Faculty of Pharmacy's Graduation Ceremony online 2021-09-23
- ULLA21 a new successful chapter in the network annals 2021-09-20
- Jakob Haglöf is new excellent teacher at the Department of Medicinal Chemistry 2021-09-06
- Course in clinical trial methodology opens new doors for pharmacists 2021-08-27
- Drugs in the Environment one of many new freestanding courses at the Faculty of Pharmacy 2021-08-11
How to minimise the spreading of COVID-19 on campus
"Pharmaceutical research training for the future"
The Department of Medicinal Chemistry and the Faculty of Pharmacy currently educates more than 1,100 students. With the ambition of giving each student a first-rate education, we recently revised our Master and Bachelor of Science Programmes and we welcome more and more students to our wide range of Master's programmes. This year we are also launching several new courses to meet the need for future competences.
In 2021 we climbed to number 37 in the field in Pharmacy & Pharmacology at the QS World University Rankings. This recognition makes us proud but certainly not satisfied as we continue to develop our operations following a clear vision: to contribute to a better world.