News from our admissions
- Meet the managers of the Faculty's new Degree Program Committees 2022-06-30
- They won the Pharmaceutical Student Union's Pedagogical awards 2022 2022-06-15
- Malin Aschan Eriksson winner of the Per Manell award 2022-06-07
- Welcome to contribute to the Per Manell Award 2022-06-01
- Bobo Skillinghaug winner of Limbiska Priset 2022 2022-05-13
Per Manell Award
For Uppsala's pharmacy students • Donate via Swish or bank
Winner of Limbiska priset
"For fantastic pedagogical skills and teaching"
The Department of Medicinal Chemistry and the Faculty of Pharmacy currently educates more than 1,100 students. With the ambition of giving each student a first-rate education, we recently revised our Master and Bachelor of Science Programmes and we welcome more and more students to our wide range of Master's programmes. This year we are also launching several new courses to meet the need for future competences.
In 2021 we climbed to number 37 in the field in Pharmacy & Pharmacology at the QS World University Rankings. This recognition makes us proud but certainly not satisfied as we continue to develop our operations following a clear vision: to contribute to a better world.