News from our admissions
- Apply now for a SweDeliver Summer internship 2023 2023-01-23
- Agnes Morén and Samia Mohammed receive awards for Degree projects 2023-01-18
- Student symposium with significant scientific breadth 2023-01-16
- Alla Farmaceuters Hus new arena for Sweden's pharmaceutical experts 2022-11-09
- Research track Neuroscience preparing for increased collaboration 2022-11-03
Winner of Sveriges Apoteksförening's Award 2023
Summer internship 23
Six week research internship at a SweDeliver industrial partner
The Department of Medicinal Chemistry and the Faculty of Pharmacy currently educates more than 1,100 students. With the ambition of giving each student a first-rate education, we recently revised our Master and Bachelor of Science Programmes and we welcome more and more students to our wide range of Master's programmes. This year we are also launching several new courses to meet the need for future competences.
In 2021 we climbed to number 37 in the field in Pharmacy & Pharmacology at the QS World University Rankings. This recognition makes us proud but certainly not satisfied as we continue to develop our operations following a clear vision: to contribute to a better world.