- April 2020. Paco Cárdenas has been awarded SciLifeLab Bioinformatics Long-term Support 2020-04-01
- Paco Cárdenas has been awarded SciLifeLab Bioinformatics Long-term Support 2020-04-01
- Synthetic compound masquerading as natural product? Article in focus by Luke Robertson et al. 2020-03-31
- Paco Cárdenas nominated as a member of the ICES/NAFO Joint Working Group on Deep-water Ecology (WGDEC). 2020-01-21
- PPP installs a new module for synthesis of radiolabelled tracers 2020-01-13
- In the top 100 of articles in the largest scientific journal in the world 2019-05-10
- Hesham El Seedi takes part in the celebration of Vivi Täckholm in Cairo 2019-04-11
- 21 December 2018. Old Chemistry Springs into Life - Scientific Breakthrough of the Year! 2018-12-21
- 18 Nov 2018 The European Truffle Research Group: Meeting on Gotland! 2018-12-21
- 15 Oct 2018. 700 Million years old Fossil steroids! 2018-10-17
High throughput analysis and quantitation of alpha-dicarbonyls in biofluid by plasmonic nanoshells enhanced laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry
Radionuclide therapy using ABD-fused ADAPT scaffold protein: Proof of Principle.
18F-Radiolabeling and Preliminary Evaluation of a HSP90 ligand.
A community assessment of the demersal fish and benthic invertebrates of the Rosemary Bank Seamount marine protected area (NE Atlantic)
A newly isolated strain of Halomonas sp. (HA1) exerts anticancer potential via induction of apoptosis and G(2)/M arrest in hepatocellular carcinoma (HepG2) cell line