Welcome to PPP
A Platform at Uppsala University for radiolabelling and preclinical Molecular Imaging
Positron Emission Tomography (PET) and Single Photon Emission Tomography (SPECT) are emerging methodologies in the field of molecular imaging. At the platform we bridge the gap between basic research in medicinal chemistry and clinical application of molecular imaging with PET, SPECT, MRI and CT. We develop tracers for preclinical validation using state-of-the-art in vivo and in vitro methodologies. Our small animal scanners are PET-MRI, SPECT-CT and PET-SPECT-CT. We also have access to a clinical PET-CT and PET-MRI scanners in collaboration with Uppsala Accademical Hospital.
- Anders Hallberg honorary doctor at Åbo Akademi University 2018-02-26
- Cancerfonden delar ut 62 miljoner till Uppsala universitet 2017-11-16
- Marc Stevens receives fellowship from Wallenberg Foundation 2017-04-07
- Ny satsning på framtidens biologiska läkemedel 2016-11-18
- "What an organic chemist needs to know..." by Margareta Hammarlund-Udenaes, 16 Nov, 9.00-10.00, C4:305 2016-11-15
- In Vivo Visualization of β-Cells by Targeting of GPR44.. 2018
- Species differences in pancreatic binding of DO3A-VS-Cys40-Exendin4. 2017
- Brain mGluR5 in mice with amyloid beta pathology studied with in vivo [(11)C]ABP688 PET imaging and ex vivo immunoblotting. 2017
- Palladium-mediated C-11-carbonylations using aryl halides and cyanamide. 2017
- Blood Flow Quantitation by Positron Emission Tomography During Selective Antegrade Cerebral Perfusion. 2017
SciLifeLab Pilot Facility
A pilot facility for radiolabelling and preclinical imaging with PET, SPECT, CT and MRI.