Welcome to PPP
A Platform at Uppsala University for radiolabelling and preclinical Molecular Imaging
Positron Emission Tomography (PET) and Single Photon Emission Tomography (SPECT) are emerging methodologies in the field of molecular imaging. At the platform we bridge the gap between basic research in medicinal chemistry and clinical application of molecular imaging with PET, SPECT, MRI and CT. We develop tracers for preclinical validation using state-of-the-art in vivo and in vitro methodologies. Our small animal scanners are PET-MRI, SPECT-CT and PET-SPECT-CT. We also have access to a clinical PET-CT and PET-MRI scanners in collaboration with Uppsala Accademical Hospital.
- In Vivo Visualization of beta-Cells by Targeting of GPR44. 2018
- Astroglial Responses to Amyloid-Beta Progression in a Mouse Model of Alzheimer's Disease. 2018
- Species differences in pancreatic binding of DO3A-VS-Cys40-Exendin4. 2017
- Brain mGluR5 in mice with amyloid beta pathology studied with in vivo [(11)C]ABP688 PET imaging and ex vivo immunoblotting. 2017
- Palladium-mediated C-11-carbonylations using aryl halides and cyanamide. 2017
SciLifeLab Pilot Facility
A pilot facility for radiolabelling and preclinical imaging with PET, SPECT, CT and MRI.